Mission & Objectives
The Goal of the organization is to improve the well-being, of youth, women, Orphans and other Vulnerable Children, Human Rights situation health and livelihoods of the people throughout the country through teaching people their rights and how they should be protected not subjected to torture inhuman and discriminatory in the society.
- To reduce Child related abuses , Youth , Girl Child Education human rights abuses in Uganda and in so doing enable everyone to live happier and more secure lives by creating stronger society empowered with humane wisdom so as to improve their lives and those of others especially the growing mind of the youth in schools and outside the education system.
- To support, promote and protect the interests and rights of the people; promote unity, kinship and setting up of developmental projects including but not limited to interactive programs, advocate for Human Rights awareness, community development and cultural values in general.
- To raise public awareness of human rights through education and training programs, workshops and conferences in order to improve the respect of law in relation to human rights.
- To expose the extent of human rights abuses taking place in Uganda and learn directly from victims of violations to educate people about the horror of their experiences and what needs to be done to prevent such things happening again.
- To develop the capacity among the disadvantaged and minorities through training on how to deal with fear of speaking out and learning not to be intimated by abusive authority figures.